Translations for documents required to work abroad
If you’d like to work abroad, you’ll need to prepare certain documents in the language of the country where you are applying for work. Alfa translation agency translates all the documents you need in order to work abroad – swiftly, accurately and reliably to and from any language you need.
Contact us and get a free price estimate for your document translations needed to work abroad, with or without a court interpreter’s seal.
Which documents should be translated in order to work abroad
Regardless of whether you want to find seasonal or permanent employment, you will need the following documents translated if you want to work abroad:
- Your work resume, i.e. your CV written according to the standards of the country you are going to.
- Your motivational letter, submitted alongside your CV
- Diplomas, certificates and other documentation on your qualifications
- Recommendations and statements of all your previous work experinece
In order to adequately translate documents for working abroad, you’ll need an experienced court interpreter who is familiar with all the linguistic norms and adequate specialized terminology. We have just that kind of court interpreters at Alfa translation agency, for any language you need.
Also, all the documents are verified with a court interpreter’s seal, so you can guarantee your future employer or company that the documents you submitted are valid. Therefore, a high quality translation of all documents needed to work abroad will allow you to stand out with any employer and increase your chances of getting the job.
Price of translation for documents needed to work abroad
The price of translating documents needed to work abroad can vary based on several factors:
- The number of translator’s pages
- The language you need a court interpreter for
- The kind and type of documents being translated
- The time required to finish the translation.
You can see our service prices in our Price list.